lunes, 4 de julio de 2016






                                                     TOP  TIPS FOR TEENS




                   I like clothes . I like buying clothes once a moth. Although some people
                   think it is not euough , I think my clothes are great . If you like it , you
                   should buy clothes with your Friends or whoever  you want.


                   I don't like video games . My brother and my cousins  love video games .
                   They think  the best video games in the world is GTA 5 . They shouldn't
                   watch TV and play video games .


                   My favourite website is albertomeditutor. There you can learn  English losily
                   and fast .You should visit your website. The posts , a piece of  news you find
                   in this site are interesting .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario