domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2018

A BAD EXPERIENCE



                          A  bad  experience in a restaurant 

          Dear  Sir / Madam 

          I am writing  to complain about our stay at your restaurant last week .
          I have looked forward to going , but I am really disappointed . 

         
          When  we arrived at the restaurant we were really happy because it was not 
           very  crowded , so we sat very quickly . I ordered one salad , beef with
          vegetables and my  brother  wanted to have pasta . I waited for an hour .
          In addition , in my brother ' s  dish there was a cockroach . What a 
          disgusting  experience ! As soon as , I saw  it  I  cried . Then I call the waiter
           and he did not do anything . I think the cause for that  problem is 
          that you don' t have a healthy environment in your restaurant  . 
          After that experience,   I was really hungry and angry .

         
           I would be grateful if you cleaned your restaurant of cockroachs and insects . 

          I look forward to hearing from you and your restaurant of cockroachs and insects .
          Yours faithfully ,
          Mrs  Nerea Bautista 
   

         








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario