martes, 27 de noviembre de 2018

 

             I admire ... 
                      My mum , my dad and my aunt.

                  My parents are kind , cheerful and generous . I admire them because they work hard 
                  to earn money for my brother and me . They bought me all that I need . They are
                   farmers . They don 't like this job , but they didn 't study so they had to work  in
                   the fields . 
                  My aunt is really good person , I may say a great person . She is generous , amazing 
                  and shy . I admire her because she had to study pretty hard to reach her dream . She
                  is nurse in a hospital in Almeria . She takes care of premature children and I think It 's
                   a fantastic job . She supports me in everything that I do .
                  I don 't often see her . However , I talk with her through social networks . Despite the
                  fact that she has a problem : she doesn't heard really well . She has reached her dream.
                  I 'm really proud of her . 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario