lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018




                                  My friend  Paloma is in the same class as me al high school .
                                  But , I met her when I was child . I always play with her in the street.
                                  She's sixteen years old . Moreover , she plays the saxo in a band .
                                  She is tall and she 's got long hair , curly , dark hair and green eyes .
                                  However , she usually does her hair in a bun .
                                 
                                 Paloma is shy and kind . She 's very generous as she always shares her
                                  things with her friends . She absolutely loves music . But , she doesn't like
                                  Maths . I think that she hates them . In fact , we don't hang out on Friday
                                  Saturday  afternoon afternoon because she has music and she hardly ever
                                  spends time with her friends these days .
                                  In my opinion Paloma is really hard - working  and cheerful . Although , 
                                 she is shy . she is a great friend . 

                                  Finally , I think that everyone have a best friend or a good friend and 
                                  Paloma is an incredible example of  a pretty good friend . 


                      


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario